Description: Iberogast uses 9 naturally sourced medicinal plant extracts in 1 formula that provides effective relief from gastrointestinal symptoms. Iberogast can relieve symptoms of functional dysepia and irritable bowel syndrome.
Indication: For the relief of symptoms associated with functional and motility-conditioned gastro-intestinal disturbances (e.g. functional dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome).
- Take 3 times a day in some liquid before or with meals:
- Adults and Children Age 12+: 20 drops
- Children Age 6 to 12: 15 drops
- Children Age 3 to 6; 10 drops
- Angelica Root 5 μL
- Caraway Fruit 5 μL
- Celandine Herb 5 μL
- Licorice Root 5 μL
- Bitter Candytuft Plant 7.5 μL
- Chamomile Flower 10 μL
- Lemon Balm Leaves 5 μL
- Peppermint Leaves 2.5 μL
- Mary’s Thistle Fruit 5 μL
- Unless advised by a health care practitioner, Iberogast should not be taken during pregnancy or by breastfeeding mothers.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before using if you have a peptic ulcer, liver disorder, epilepsy, or if abdominal pain occurs in children under 6.
- Iberogast contains 31 % alcohol. Patients with illness related to alcohol should avoid Iberogast.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or expected relief is not achieved within 7 days or for use beyond 4 consecutive weeks.
Product NPN: 80022866. Please read labels and package inserts for all product details. Always read and follow labels and package inserts before use. Results may vary.
There are no reviews yet.