Sisu Melatonin 10 Mg – Sleep Aid for Better Rest – 90 Tablets
Regulate your sleep-wake cycle and enjoy better rest with Sisu Melatonin 10 Mg. This sleep aid is designed to help people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer, and wake up less frequently during the night. It’s also beneficial for shift workers who need to sleep better during the daytime and for travelers experiencing jet lag.
- May help people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer, and wake up less frequently during the night
- Can be started a few days before your schedule is altered (shift change, travel)
- Attempts to reduce fatigue caused by jet lag
- Research indicates melatonin administered before surgery may help reduce postoperative pain and anxiety
- Other possible uses of melatonin include reducing nocturnal hypertension and symptoms of irritable bowel and reflux (GERD)
- Convenient dose of just one tablet to take at or before bedtime
- Tiny, fast-dissolving tablets that can be dissolved sublingually, chewed, swallowed whole, or dissolved in any liquid
- No added sweeteners, colors, or flavors
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
Sisu Melatonin 10 Mg offers a convenient dose of just one tablet to take at or before bedtime, allowing you to get the rest you need for optimal well-being. The tiny, fast-dissolving tablets can be dissolved sublingually, chewed, swallowed whole, or dissolved in any liquid, providing flexibility and ease of use.
With no added sweeteners, colors, or flavors, you can trust that you’re getting a high-quality product. Sisu Melatonin 10 Mg helps regulate your sleep-wake cycle, making it an excellent choice for those experiencing jet lag or struggling with insomnia.
This natural supplement is gluten-free, making it safe for individuals with Celiac disease or gluten intolerance. It has been rigorously tested for purity and potency, manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices standards. Plus, it’s NPN approved for effectiveness.
YesWellness offers a wide range of Sleep Aids in Canada and the US to help you find the best solution for your sleep needs.
- microcrystalline cellulose
- magnesium stearate (vegetable)
- croscarmellose sodium
- silicon dioxide
Contains no wheat, dairy, peanuts, or soy.
Jet lag: Take 1 tablet 1 time per day at bedtime after darkness has fallen, while traveling, and at the destination until adaptation to the new daily pattern.
All uses except jet lag: Take 1 tablet 1 time per day, at or before bedtime.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.