All the medication you need in one convenient dose: one vaginal tablet (comfortab), applicator and external cream. This single dose starts to treat your infection at the site and continues to work over several days until your infection is cured. Use the soothing external cream twice a day for fast relief of external itching and burning.
Canesten Combi 1 Day ComforTAB Vaginal Tablet and External Cream for Yeast Infection, 1 Treatment
Experience fast and effective relief from vaginal yeast infection with Canesten Combi 1 Day ComforTAB. This convenient 1-day treatment includes a vaginal tablet and external cream to target the infection both internally and externally.
- Cures most vaginal yeast infections
- Provides relief from itching and discomfort
- Comprehensive 1-day treatment
Canesten Combi 1 Day ComforTAB consists of:
- Vaginal Tablet (Clotrimazole 500mg): Treats the vaginal infection internally
- External Cream (Clotrimazole 1%): Relieves itching and discomfort externally
The vaginal tablet is placed high into the vagina, preferably at bedtime. It is important to note that the tablet and cream are only for use in the vagina and irritated vaginal area and should never be taken by mouth. Treatment during the menstrual period should be avoided, and it is recommended to finish the treatment before the onset of menstruation.
While you may have sexual relations during treatment with Canesten Combi, it is advisable for most couples to wait until the treatment is finished to prevent potential infection for your partner.
Directions for Use:
- Insert one Canesten Combi vaginal tablet high into the vagina, preferably at bedtime.
- Squeeze a small amount of Canesten cream onto your finger.
- Gently spread the cream over the irritated external vaginal area.
- Use once or twice a day during the period when external symptoms are present, up to a maximum of 7 days.
Caution: This content is a summary for informational purposes only and does not have all possible information about this product. It should not be used as a substitute for advice from healthcare professionals, as this information alone does not assure that this product is safe, effective, or appropriate for you.
For more detailed information on this product, including reported and possible side effects and contraindications, please refer to the manufacturer’s monograph or consult a healthcare provider.