Sensitive eyes saline plus solution has an advanced, gentle formula with the lowest level of preservative available in a preserved saline solution (no sorbic acid) and has the added benefit of potassium, an ingredient found in your own tears.
Sensitive Eyes Saline Plus Solution is an advanced, gentle, pH-balanced formula which contains potassium, an ingredient found in your own tears!
- Sterile, advanced gentle pH balanced formula.
- For rinsing and storing all contact lenses.
- For use as a rinsing agent with chemical and hydrogen peroxide disinfecting systems.
Contains: Sodium chloride, buffering agent, potassium chloride, edetate disodium 0.025% and Dymed® (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) 0.00003 % as preservative. Contains nothimerosal, no chlorhexidine and no sorbic acid.
For use as a rinse with all disinfection regimens.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Always follow the product directions for use. Failure to follow product directions may lead to vision loss.
- Always discard solution from lens case after each use.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
- Discard remaining solution within 90 days after opening.
- Empty, then clean and rinse your lens case with renu® freshTM multi-purpose solution. Air dry your lens case each time you remove your lenses. In order to permit excess solution to drain, you can flip over your lens case while air drying.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature (15-30°C).
- Do not mix with other fluids, except as directed. Contact lens solutions are not interchangeable.
- Never instill eye drops or solutions not intended for use with contact lenses.
- Do not use any eye medication in conjunction with this solution except under medical supervision.
- If you experience any irritation, eye discomfort, excessive tear production, vision changes or redness of the eye, remove your lenses, discontinue use of this product and consult your eye care professional.
- Solutions are sterile until opened. Do not touch the bottle tips to any surface since this may cause contamination.
- Do not wear your soft contact lenses when working in the presence of harmful or irritating vapour or fumes.
- Do not allow soaps, cosmetics or other chemical substances to come in contact with your lenses.
- Do not use eye make-up in the inner margin of the eyelids as small particles could be transferred onto the surface of your lens.
- Not for use with heat (thermal) disinfection.