Experience the feeling of wearing fresh contact lenses every day with Renu Multi-Purpose Solution Twin Pack. This twin pack of clear bottles each contain 355ml of solution, giving you a total of 24 oz, 2 lbs of solution. Renu Multi-Purpose Solution is proven to fight germs, clean lenses, and remove irritating protein deposits daily, making it a great solution for keeping your lenses fresh and clean.
The solution contains the following ingredients:
- Poloxamine: Removes dirt and debris that deposit on lenses, enhancing wettability, and improving vision.
- Dymed (polyaminopropyl biguanide) (0.0001%): Effectively kills germs on lenses, ensuring they stay clean and safe to use.
- Hydranate (hydroxyalkylphosphonate): Removes protein deposits that accumulate during wear, maintaining comfort throughout the day.
- Boric acid, edetate disodium, sodium borate and sodium chloride: Balances solution for lens wearing comfort.
The solution is proven safe and effective for all soft contact lenses, so you can be sure it will work for you. It cleans, disinfects, rinses, stores, and removes protein daily, giving you that fresh lens feeling every day.
Follow these 3 easy steps to use:
- Place 3 drops of Renu Fresh multi-purpose solution on each side of the lens surface and gently rub for 20 seconds
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with Renu Fresh multi-purpose solution
- Place cleaned contact lens in the lens case and fill with fresh Renu Fresh multi-purpose solution. Soak at least 4-hour. Remember to always use fresh solution – never reuse solution
Healthy, comfortable lens wear is made easy with Renu Fresh multi-purpose solution. Store the lenses in the unopened lens case until ready to wear, up to a maximum of 30 days. The solution is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible.
Use the solution before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle. Discard remaining solution within 90 days after opening. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Failure to discard solution from the lens case after each use or use of water to care for your lenses may lead to contamination resulting in eye injury and potential loss of vision. See accompanying instructions for additional important safety information. See inside of carton for directions for use and important safety information. If you are allergic to any ingredient in the product, do not use.