BALMINIL Expectorant Syrup – Sugar Free 250ml
Discover BALMINIL DM Syrup Sugar Free, a soothing and effective solution for suppressing dry, hacking coughs. This orange-melon flavored syrup provides relief without the added sugar, making it suitable for those seeking a sugar-free option.
Each 5 mL of this syrup contains 15 mg of Dextromethorphan hydrobromide, a well-known active ingredient for cough suppression. The non-medicinal ingredients include artificial flavoring, citric acid, FD&C yellow #6, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, and sorbitol.
Directions for use:
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 6 to 8 hours.
- Children 6 to 11 years: Take 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 6 to 8 hours.
- Children 2 to 5 years: Take 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 6 to 8 hours.
It is important not to exceed the recommended dosage. BALMINIL DM Syrup Sugar Free is not intended for children under 2 years of age, except on the advice of a physician.
- Do not take with alcoholic beverages.
- If symptoms worsen, last for more than one week, or are accompanied by a fever or excessive secretions, consult a physician.
- Keep this product and all medicine out of the reach of children.
- Caution should be exercised and dosage may need to be reduced when a dextromethorphan-containing product is administered with other drugs that depress the central nervous system (including alcohol), phenothiazines, or tricyclic antidepressants.
Experience relief from persistent coughing with BALMINIL Expectorant Syrup – Sugar Free 250ml. Please note that this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it is always advisable to consult a healthcare professional before using any medication.
There are no reviews yet.