Loading...

Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes Travel Pack

SKU: 435115 Category: Tags: , ,
Brands:: Pampers

USD $10.25 CAD

Code: 37000754145

Out of stock

Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?

Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes Travel Pack Baby Needs

Share

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Email
For customers in US. please read the notice here first.
Loading...

Description

When it comes to caring for your babys precious skin, you shouldnt have to make compromises. Thats why they made pampers aqua pure wipestheir only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton.caring for your babys precious skin is at the heart of pampers’ chosen ingredients. Thats why pampers aqua pure wipes do not contain parabens, alcohol, dyes, or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and ph-balancing ingredients to help protect babys skin. Aqua pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies skinincluding bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces.features:the seal of cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of cotton incorporated. This product contains 15% cotton.pampers aqua pure wipes are made made with 99% pure water for our simplest formulaincludes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and ph-balancing ingredients to help protect babys delicate skinfree of alcohols, dyes, parabens, and fragrancesmade with premium cotton for a soft and gentle cleangentle enough for bottoms, hands, and sensitive facesingredients: water, citric acid, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium citrate, sorbitan caprylate, sodium benzoate, disodium edta.warning: to avoid danger of suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. Do not place in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens. Caution: this is not a toy. Do not allow children to push fingers or hand through opening.

Additional information

Size

56PK

UPC

037000754145

Brand

Pampers

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.